I hope you are enjoying your summer and getting some well-deserved rest and relaxation. I have included information for next week’s Schedule Pick-Up and other information you will need as we prepare for the new school year. We are in the final steps of completing our plans to open school in August, which includes a review by an infectious disease professional. An email will be sent out in the next few weeks providing all of the details.
- Option 1: July 21 from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Option 2: July 22 from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Masks are required and all social distancing rules will be in effect.
ID Photos & Senior Pictures:
- All students, including seniors, will take their school ID picture. Students need to be in shirt and tie and follow all Br. Rice grooming regulations regarding haircuts and shaving.
- Senior portraits will be scheduled at a later date.
Required Health Forms:
- Seniors will need proof of their meningitis vaccination in order to receive their schedules.
- Freshman will need their emergency procedure cards and a copy of their birth certificates to receive their schedule.
- Freshmen physical and dental exams will need to be turned in by August 14.
- All athletes need to have an athletic physical before you attend a practice. Freshman do not have to have an athletic physical, the school physical will suffice.
Chrombooks & Bookstore Items:
- Chromebooks will be ready for pick up beginning August 3. Chromebooks may be picked up at Brother Rice between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
- Please pre-order items from the bookstore, and it will be ready for you when you arrive to Schedule Pick-Up. Click to shop the Brother Rice Bookstore.
Student Parking Permits:
The parking fee for the 2020-2021 school year is $150. Payment may be made by check and submitted during Schedule Pick-Up or to the Dean’s Office/Attendance Office. Checks must be made payable to Brother Rice High School and submitted with a completed Student Parking Application.
Please take a moment to fill out the parent e-learning survey and encourage your son to check his Brother Rice email and fill out the student survey. These survey results will help drive our decision making.
We are looking forwarding to see you next week!
Mr. Bob Alberts