Rice Rises Program
Funding the Rice Rises Program provides the predictable, dependable support that we can count on in planning for curriculum needs, student activities, investing in cutting-edge technology, budgeting financial assistance for families, and hiring and retaining the best teachers. The Rice Rises Program is essential in allowing Brother Rice to be an exceptional Catholic college preparatory school. Your donation is easy and will go directly to our Crusader Fund each month.
As a self-supporting school whose only sources of funds are tuition and donations, our exceptional school community is enhanced by the involvement and financial support of Exceptional Crusaders like you. For any donation of $10 or more, you will receive a Brother Trucker Hat.
For more information regarding Rice Rises, contact Matt Kelly, Director of Alumni Engagement, by email or call 773-429-4343.
What is the benefit of monthly giving?
- It is easier to budget your gift.
- You do not have to remember to send a check.
- You maintain control of your giving but do not need to think about it.
- Your gift renews automatically.
How it helps our current Crusaders:
A monthly gift to our Crusader Fund helps support our student’s day to day experience.
- Curriculum needs (Engineering, Aerospace, Robotics, etc.)
- Student activities (Clubs, athletic program and spiritual retreats ie. Kairos)
- Lifeguard Fund Assistance (Financial Aid)
- Improved technology (1-1 Chromebooks, Smart Boards, professional development for our faculty and up-to-date software)
- Providing a modern building to keep up with the ever changing world
How it works:
- Brother Rice will charge the gift amount to your credit card every month.
- Your gift renews each year.
- When making a gift select “Make this a monthly gift” under Recurring Gift.