Funding the Rice Rises Program provides the predictable, dependable support that we can count on in planning for curriculum needs, student activities, investing in cutting-edge technology, budgeting financial assistance for families, and hiring and retaining the best teachers. This program is essential in allowing Brother Rice to be an exceptional Catholic college preparatory school. Your donation is easy and will go directly to our Crusader Fund each month.
As a self-supporting school whose only sources of funds are tuition and donations, our exceptional school community is enhanced by the involvement and financial support of Exceptional Crusaders like you.
What is the benefit of monthly giving?
- It is easier to budget your gift.
- You do not have to remember to send a check.
- You maintain control of your giving but do not need to think about it.
- Your gift renews automatically.
How it helps our current Crusaders:
A monthly gift to our Crusader Fund helps support our student’s day to day experience.
- Curriculum needs (Engineering, Aerospace, Robotics, etc.)
- Student activities (Clubs, athletic program and spiritual retreats ie. Kairos)
- Lifeguard Fund Assistance (Financial Aid)
- Improved technology (1-1 Chromebooks, Smart Boards, professional development for our faculty and up-to-date software)
- Providing a modern building to keep up with the ever changing world
How it works:
- You choose the level you wish to give, and become a member of the Exceptional Crusaders Club. Join the Crusade as Rice Rises!
- Brother Rice will charge the gift to your credit card on the date you select every month.
- Your gift renews each year.
- Your gift is secure, and while your gift is active, you will receive fewer requests to support Brother Rice throughout the year.
- When making a gift select
Join Rice Rises by January 31st for the chance to win!
Get ready for a new adventure! Anyone who joins Rice Rises now through January 31 will be entered into a drawing to win a $250 gift card to Southwest Airlines.*
Gifts to the Rice Rises program will go directly to our Crusader Fund, which provides funding for a wide variety of student and classroom needs.
*($25 minimum level to qualify)
Exceptional Crusaders Club Levels
Receive special invitations to exclusive Exceptional Crusaders Club events, as well as a Brother Rice gift as a thank you for your gift to us.
All adidas items will include an exclusive ‘Exceptional Crusader’ on the right sleeve
Help us reach our goal of 673 Exceptional Crusader Club members.
Each Exceptional Crusader is given a specific number which represents each student currently in our building (1 through 673).
24/673 Recurring Gifts
#21- Patrick Hynes ’90
#22- Jim Cranley ’82
#23- Mark Sterk Family
#24- Bob McShane ’71
#25- Matt Bianciotto ’03
#26- Dave Pawelski ’74
#27- Dan Schick ’81
#28- Thomas P. DuMais ’66
#29- Bob Alberts ’85
#30- Alex Ruiz ’05
#31- Pat Ade ’02